ASLA 1st Annual Art Show
Art Entry Guidelines – Enter by April 27
Art Show – May 13 – OBR Architecture
Entry Guidelines Below
Print Event Flyer HERE
ASLA San Diego has partnered with OBR Architecture to highlight the artistic and creative endeavors of local landscape architects.
Our profession consists of curious, critically thinking, idea driven place-makers and it’s our responsibility to honor our creative side. Join ASLA, Saturday, May 13 during the Ray at Night Festival for our first art show hosted by OBR Architecture.
ASLA San Diego is accepting submissions from all landscape design professionals, regardless of membership status. Submission criteria are listed below.
- All art submissions must include a photo of the art work, title, brief description, overall dimensions and medium.
- One piece from the show will be donated to OBR Education, a Non-profit, for a charity auction in November 2017. Please indicate your willingness to donate your art piece to this wonderful charity. Please note willingness to participate in this charity is not a requirement for submission.
- All two-dimensional work must be in display condition and ready for hanging. Please include any special display instructions with the submission.
- Plan graphics, details, and sections of any current or past projects will not be considered.
- Three-dimensional work will be considered, however the artist must provide a pedestal for the work to be displayed on.
- Only original work may be submitted. Reproductions of works originally created in media other than digital formats or photography will not be considered.
- Submissions must be received for consideration before noon on April 27th. Send photos and all submission information to John Avila at email@example.com.
- All work must be submitted to the Urban Arena office on May 10th between 8am and 5pm.
- All work will be available for pick up at the Urban Arena office on June 9th between 8am and 12pm.
- Artists may appoint a friend or other agent to drop-off and/or pick-up works if they are unable to do these tasks themselves. Please contact John Avila at firstname.lastname@example.org if special drop off or pick up arraignments need to be made.
Urban Arena Address
11300 Sorrento Valley Rd. Suite 230 San Diego, CA 92121